Join us for a monthly meeting to experiment and grow as makers and artists. Stitch Lab welcomes all types of makers: whether you're into quilting, embroidery, knitting, or anything else made by hand! Lab membership includes:
- A 2-hour meeting on the 2nd Thursday of the month, 6-8pm. Our meetings are virtually via Zoom, and we do record them so they can be viewed later if you can't make the meeting.
- Monthly "challenges" to inspire and motivate you to experiment with a concept or technique
- Show-and-tell and critique of "challenge" projects
- Socialization with other members between meetings in Stitch Lab in the Gotham Quilts Community
- Special speakers at some meetings throughout the year
Membership is good from one year from the date you join.