Join us for a monthly meeting to experiment and grow as embroidery artists. Embroidery Lab membership gives you the following benefits:
- A 2-hour meeting on the 4th Thursday of the month, 6-8pm NYC time. The meeting can be attended virtually via Zoom, or in-person at the store (in-person meetings are currently suspended but will resume when it is safe to meet again)
- We hope everyone will attend meetings live so we can see your work and learn from each other, but if you can't make a meeting, no problem, you can watch it later!
- We host Embroidery Lab in our Gotham Quilts Community
- Special speakers at some meetings throughout the year
- Monthly "challenges" to inspire and motivate you to experiment with a concept or technique
- Show-and-tell and critique of "challenge" projects
Membership is good from one year from the date you join.