Angela Walters Machine Quilting Ruler -- Archie
Quilting symmetrical arches can be tricky! Have you ever noticed that one side can look great while the other looks…..not so great? Don’t get discouraged, get Archie! Designed by machine quilting author and teacher, Angela Walters, Archie is the perfect ruler for quilting arches in 2” borders or as an edge to edge machine quilting design.
Whether you use a home sewing machine or a longarm, Archie is perfect for machine quilting: Symmetrical Arches Alternating Arcs Pointy Clamshells Elongated Orange Peels Continuous Curves and more!
- Creative Grids Grip to ensure the ruler doesn’t slip while quilting
- Needle stop notches keeps your quilting continuous without effort
- Reference lines in two colors, allowing you to machine quilt several different designs with ease and without marking!
- Fits easily in your hand and is perfect for all machine quilters…from brand new to experienced.
- High grade, 1/4in thick acrylic.
Total Size - 3" x 3-1/2"
Creative Grids® products are made in the USA and sold in independent quilt shops only.