You have no items in your shopping cart.
Teacher: Andrea Deal
Must know how to use a sewing machine. No quilting experience necessary.
This class meets virtually from 1-4pm Eastern time (NYC local time) on Thursday November 4th. A Zoom invite will be emailed to you the day before class.
Required supplies to bring with you (all supplies available for purchase at Gotham Quilts):
- WALK: Master Machine Quilting with your Walking Foot by Jacquie Gering (Optional, but highly recommended)
- 2 pieces of solid fabric approx. 18" x 22"
- 2 pieces of solid fabric approx. 16" x 20"
- 2 pieces of batting approx. 16" x 20"
- Thread to contrast with your fabric
- Basting Pins or Basting Spray
- Masking Tape
- Thread Scissors
- Marking Pen/Pencils
- 24" Ruler
- Seam Ripper