You have no items in your shopping cart.
Teacher: Justin Stafford
Must know how to use a sewing machine. No quilting experience necessary.
This class meets from 10am - 5pm on Saturday September 25th with a 1 hr lunch break. Lunch must be eaten outside the classroom.
Cutting mats, sewing machines, neutral thread and iron will be provided for use in the classroom.
Required Supplies(all supplies available at Gotham Quilts):
- 4 fat quarters of your choice
- 14" square of batting - provided
- Patchwork and Quilting Class Starter Kit OR
- Rotary cutter
- 6" x 24" Rotary ruler
- Sewing pins
- Curved basting pins
- Seam ripper
- A larger variety of fabrics especially coordinating ones with a directional print – charm square sized scraps are great also
- Fabric Scissors
- Spray starch or starch alternative like Mary Ellen's best press
- Bloc Loc half square triangle quilting ruler
- 4.5" square quilting ruler
- Clover fork pins
- Wonder clips