Sloth Embroidery Starter Kit
Sloth is a Level 1 pattern, great for beginners because it uses basic stitches used sparingly.
The Kiriki Press D.I.Y. Embroidered Doll Starter Kit includes all of the essential elements you need to start embroidering! Each pattern is designed to teach a fun and interesting range of stitches, good for beginners or experienced stitchers alike. Recommended for Ages 12+
• 6″ Embroidery hoop
• 2 Embroidery needles (no. 9 & no. 10)
• Stork embroidery scissors
• Kiriki Embroidery Stitch Library: an illustrated instructional book detailing the complete range of stitches used in Kiriki patterns
• Screen printed pattern on cotton
• Printed backing fabric
• Range of DMC Embroidery Floss
• Eco-friendly stuffing
• Step-by-step illustrated instructions
All Kiriki patterns are screen printed by hand with vibrant, water-based inks right onto the fabric so no tracing or transferring is ever required!
Kit does not include finished doll. Finished doll will be about 4.5″/11cm tall.
4 in stock