This 12-month Project of the Month Club focuses on sewing items that help us organize our daily lives. The projects go from easiest to most challenging so as to build your bag sewing skills throughout the year!
Here are the 12 projects we will make:
When you join the Sew Organized! Club (SOC for short), you get:
- 12 different patterns for organizers of all kinds, one each month for 12 months
- A monthly SOC club meeting at Gotham Quilts with demos and show-and-tell (see the event schedule here)
- Discounts off the classes for each month’s project (see the event schedule here)
- Discounts off finishing kits for each month’s project
- Access to our exclusive, invite-only Facebook Group for club members
SOC Club stared in July 2018 and runs for 12 months. You will receive your first pattern in July and then a new pattern every month for 12 months total.
Can I still join after the start date?
Yes you can!
Price to join: $194 one time payment
- 12 patterns
- 20% discount on SOC classes
- 20% discount on finishing kits
- Monthly SOC meeting
- Facebook Group membership
After you join, your first month will be a “catch up” month where you will get all the previous months’ patterns. Then the following months you will be on the same schedule as the other members.
Are you in the US but not local to the NYC area?
If you aren’t able to make the monthly meetings, you can still sign up for the club and we will ship your pattern to you each month. Shipping is free!
Are you outside the US?
For international customers, we have a slightly different setup: We will ship all 12 patterns together in one shipment, in order to save you on shipping charges. You will have access to the Facebook Group and a 20% discount on finishing kits during the course of the year.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you asap!