You have no items in your shopping cart.
Skill Level. This class is suitable for beginner level quilters. Basic patchwork experience necessary.
Teacher: Irene Roderick
This class meets 11am-3pm Eastern time (NYC local time) on Saturday August 21st and Sunday the 22nd. Some sewing between classes is encouraged. A Zoom invitation will be emailed to you the day before class.
Required supplies :
- sewing machine,thread, iron, ironing board
- rotary cutter
- cutting mat
- rotary rulers
- fabric marking pen/pencil
- spray starch or Terial Magic
- design wall/board at least 30" x 40"
- Fabric: 2 yards each of 2 contrasting fabrics, solids or small prints only