Join us for a monthly meeting to experiment and grow as quilters and artists. Quilt Lab membership gives you the following benefits:
- A 2-hour meeting on the 2nd Thursday of the month, 6-8pm. The meeting can be attended virtually via Zoom, or in-person at the store (in-person meetings are currently suspended but will resume when it is safe to meet again). Meetings are recorded and can be viewed later online in the Gotham Quilts Community.
- Membership in Quilt Lab in the Gotham Quilts Community
- Special speakers at some meetings throughout the year
- Monthly "challenges" to inspire and motivate you to experiment with a concept or technique
- Show-and-tell and critique of "challenge" projects
Membership is good from one year from the date you join.